My "Because Red is my Favorite Colour" Blanket has consumed its first full skein of red yarn.
I only work on this during bible study, so that is about 1 hour a week. Moving along at a slow but steady pace.
My Owl Mitts now have tops and the thumbs are one row away from finished. then to tidy up the tops and tails!
My Dumbledore Slippers have been finished for quite a while, but I can only locate one of them... so I wear one red old slipper & one blue-- because the other red slipper is still missing.
The reducio hat ended up being a rainbow truffle, and I didn't take a finished picture of it.
My Malabrigo Butter Crocus Bud Shawl is about 3 inches now, and rarely sees the light of day, even though it is an easy pattern, I worry about taking the thin, pale yarn out when I'm running errands.
The Neutral Crochet Argosy is nearing completion-- almost done with the third ball of yarn. I'm thinking I'll cut it close & then start the decreases with a 4th ball. Maybe. I think blocking this out will give me the wrap I'm hoping for.
My hand-dyed Beacon Street is waiting for me to sit & read the directions- since I make so many hcd hats, its hard for me not to go on auto-pilot. And I REALLY want to follow the pattern.
The Ode to the Swedish Team Hat is only lacking an ear-flap. I'm not sure why I can burn the hook up & then when the end is in sight- I can't seem to finish. Really, I made teh entire hat in two sittings, added one ear-flap & then-- it sits. I did the stripes folowing the Swedish Team Hat that I copied from photos, but I don't wear floppy slouch hats, so I left off the extra color changes & added the flaps. I wish I had Malabrigo in blue, but that part is made from Lambs Pride Bulky. Not as soft, but the colors work & gauge is okay. I need to photo that one.