Saturday, November 8, 2008

Reducio Sock on Ravelry

I'm doing something new this month. I've signed up to participate in a swap on Ravelry. The group is called Reducio Sock is is based upon Harry Potter & Hogwarts & the plan is to make a mini sock & another mini item & send it to your partner. (mini- think Christmas Tree ornaments)

I've NEVER EVER made a sock, although I did make a patchwork stocking out of felt for my niece, but that was 15 years ago.
My knitting and crochet skills will be tested with this project. I hope my partner isn't disappointed by my newly acquired skills.

I was a bit worried about who I would be getting as a partner, but I actually HAVE the right house color yarns in my stash. Which is good, because I really don't have extra cash in the budget for yarn.

No comments: