I just got promoted to be a Co-Leader for the JETs (Jewelry on Etsy Team)
I've already stepped up a bit & am working behind the scenes on the beginning stages for several team events, The St Patty's hunt & A team challenge (for May?), a few updates on team rosters, and in general boosting the enthusiasm level for the team members.
I see good things happening for the team this spring.
* Our JETTEAM store on Etsy has over 70 items listed, and we want to keep it active and upfront in the search pages. CBT is doing an awesome job making sure sellers ship items & get $ & leave feedback.
* Team stickers are in the works, with the help of TVJB & the super idea from JBT.
* The hunt in March is developing nicely , with lots of work from MorganAlexa & Cher , and from fun team chats. Lee has already come up with a bit of text to submit to the Storque. With lots of ideas are being gleamed from the February Hunt that Liz was able to pull together last minute.
* An amazing ongoing challenge topic from bdazz: PIC = Promote, Inspire, Create, where it looks like the possibility of a cross team challenge is being formulated. (Yippee!)
* We are getting a new website, being designed and hosted by Cate
* Our google group is thriving and EMO is helping me to clean out some of the old news & out-of-date updates.
* The two flickr pools have loads of pretty new items
* We have a team blog ring thanks to the initiative of Missrie
* A facebook & myspace page (although I can't figure those out!) is being maintained for the team by JBT & a few others help out.
* I know I'm forgetting loads-- but you can tell we have a lot of exciting things happening right now.