Friday, September 21, 2007

Still Un-Packing

So, unexpectedly we had the opportunity to move into a bigger, roomier house! For the past week and a half I've been packing and loading and hauling and stacking and moving and unpacking. Many thanks to my mom & sis-in-law for all of their help.

My beads are still packed, stacked in the corner of what is to be my studio! Yippie! It's been almost two years since my crafts have had a place of their own. With this move I've also be given two sewing machines ( a Brother & a treadle Singer that has been converted to motorized! ) so I will be able to do those curtains and Morsbags that I've been wanting to do for so long! They, along with the fabric are waiting for me to get the house unpacked! My computer is in there too, and it has a new (to me) computer desk waiting to be covered up (freebie again, my friends LOVE me!)

I will be posting some of "Nana's Knit Dishcloths" to the Etsy store, and more of those Christmas holiday stampers- If I can find the camera.

** Still looking for the cell phone that got boxed up by mistake =( **

No comments: