Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm no good at this!

I am SO bad at keeping up with this BLOG.

I had my doubts when I first started- But I've proven it. I haven't been able to Blog on a weekly basis. But, I also know that no one misses me- cause no one reads this but me.

SO-- This week I worked with a nice buyer who bought 5 pairs of my swirly earrings, and the bathtime fun washcloth. HA! I'm happy about that!


I picked out my Christmas present from my mom- From Etsy seller Beanblossom.
This great market tote made from AMAZING vintage fabric! Hand Screen Printed with the phrase "Not Plastic" I LOVE IT! I'm building a collection of totes to use at the grocery store- I'm so sick of having my milk double bagged in plastic- IT HAS A HANDLE. Really.
So, now I have 3 totes! (Well, I will after Christmas!)





I also came across this on Etsy. A VERY accurate painting of Bodie Island Lighthouse, on driftwood!! I really like the worn, smooth edges. I showed mom first & I'm having it sent to her as her Christmas Present! Yippie! (Mom & I can't ever wait & wrap things for under the tree.) It will look so wonderful upstairs on the Beach/Hatteras floor of her house! This seller has some really nice work! I can't wait to see it in person.



Soon I hope to be moving to a new apartment where I will have a room dedicated to my crafting. I am being given (!) an almost new sewing machine & an antique Singer (!!!) it has been converted to motorized (no treddles for me) and has a beautiful table/stand! Once I move into my new place, I can get these two babies going!!! I can't wait! I've started some projects- duvets and curtains for the kids room and they are ready for some stitches!!!

I will be organizing and cleaning out my crafting pantry- so more destash items will be arriving in my Etsy shop soon after the move.

Okay, That's all for tonight- I've got cakes to make in the morning!





No comments: