Saturday, August 11, 2007

I've been BUSY!


I've been so busy 'cause it's too hot to go outside. Everyday this week it was over 100* at 5pm. The humidity has been horrible. Thank goodness my new office has AC!

I've made a batch of Swirly Swarovski
® Earrings- simple sparkle for any outfit! These are not going to be OOAK, earrings just have limited design possibilities. However, they are available in a bunch of different Swarovski® crystal colors.

I've also beaded up some new pearl and Mother of Pearl necklac
es, and I'm brewing up a new bracelet design. I just got some new cupolini in great dyed colors, a bright coral pink necklace will be my first item made from that!




I was featured in two treasuries this week. etsyBEAD's Theme of the Week- "Good Morning Sunshine" had my knitted copper pendant with red agate necklace, featured top row center; and my new Candy Girl necklace was picked for a JET Treasury, again top row center!




Thanks for picking some of my new things to feature in the Treasury!

I'm off to take some new pictures! Have a SUPER week & check out my Etsy shop: http://FishOnTheWall.etsy.com

No comments: